Tuesday, December 1, 2009

With Everything

So this is my first blog , I may have blown a message board or two up, but never a blog......So here goes!

I got fitted for my tux today and I found myself in a place I never thought I'd ever allow myself to be AGAIN. Completely HAPPY! God has blown me away with how He has hooked a ninja up!!! 5 years ago I was trapped, making four people's life just about as crap-tastic as it could get. Granted I put on a decent show for those involved, but it was such a poor empty excuse of a life. I don't blame my ex at all let me be clear! It was a choice not to love her right, it was a choice to not obey God, it was a choice every time I picked up a bottle, or took that toke. All of them MY choices. 3 years ago I was drowning in a sea of alcohol not even willing to kick. Then 2 years ago I connected with a little lady that I always had a little flutter for. We did what every broken, tattered, just keeping your head above water individuals would do...... we JUMPED into a relationship, living together within a month..... throwing caution to the wind with a specific finger pointed to the world! OUR LOVE WAS STRONG ENOUGH!!! ... LMAO ... Seriously ..... I'm so surprised we didn't kill each other, not for lack of trying that's for sure! Just over a year ago I decided I didn't wanna drink anymore then it happened ...... Chuck Boher ... The man ... The myth .... The mighty man of God (Pam you should needle point that on a pillow) saved not only my life (for the 2nd time mind you) but my baby's life!!!! 3 months ago I was working a job that I well ..... hated, but found joy in the people and the product to survive, and was smoking a pack a day!

Today I sit here in love with a Godly women, raising 2 compassionate kids, working a job with normal hours selling a product I love, use, and trust. I'm a member of an amazing church with a great family around us. This weekend I got a football tournament, going to see Narnia, babysitting little kc, and taking all the kids to Covina Christmas Parade ..... that's just Saturday ... But who knows what tomorrow will bring! The only thing I really have control of is if I'm going to do something is do it with EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment